Museums | Zoos | Galleries
ESNAF – gifts to remember
At ESNAF TOYS™ design meets play. These wooden magnetic gifts are all conceived and handcrafted in our boutique architectural studio and workshop. Unlike mass-production toys and knockoffs, we create original gifts that stand out and manifest what we stand for – beautiful spaces, free play, cleaner environment. They are rare finds for design lovers, pure joy for kids and grown-ups. Toys for life!
When we design our products we definitely think of what we miss when we visit a museum gift shop and what we want to take home from there. Our work is a contract we make for more aesthetics, less clutter, no harm. Our products are our contribution to these sector by showing everything we stand for.
When you choose our products for your gift shops you receive:
- architects made design objects
- locally made products in European union, in a boutique architectural studio
- entirely handmade with local natural materials - beech and oak
- customized object designed especially for your space
- PREMIUM TOYS - These are our main collections of products
- LITES - Lighter/budget versions of Premium toys
- PETITS - Small compliments, magnets and jewelry suitable for Impulse purchase products, next to the checkout area.
- FOSTER ANIMALS - Sustainable products - an abstract games, made of the wooden waste material of the production of the Premium toys. They can be customized in different colors, textures and styles for special exhibitions, events or holidays. Our contribution to more sustainable life. (new)
- HOME DECOR - Premium toys in boosted size, minimalist wooden houses (new) which can be adapted to a building of a museum and become a special souvenir of it.
We are proud to be part of:
Links and materials:
For the communication and any inquiries you have, you will communicate with Bistra at email@example.com. Do not hesitate to ask questions, share ideas and make proposals.
The brand ESNAF TOYS™ is registered trade mark in the whole world. The products are CE, EN-71-3, ASTM F963-17 tested and certified.
All products are produced with natural materials, recycled paper, local wood and natural paints.